Do you need financial assistance for tuition?
The Local Scholarship Program awards tuition assistance to women over 21 years of age who reside in Collier or southern Lee County who are seeking an Associate, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at a regionally accredited college or university.
Candidate Eligibility Requirements:
- Women over 21 who are pursuing an Associate, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Currently accepted or enrolled in a program of study at an accredited college or university;
- Resident of Collier County or southern Lee County;
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance;
- Satisfactory academic record (2.0 average or higher); and
- Application submitted by March 15, 2018.
Previous Recipients may apply
Contact the Chair of Scholarship Committee, Jeannine Stetson, at 239-961-3481or email@example.com
The Greater Naples Charitable Foundation, Inc. is an affiliate of AAUW, www.AAUW.org.
The Greater Naples Charitable Foundation State of Florida Registration No. CH 13573. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA (1-800-435- 7352). or visiting https://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery.aspx.. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.