The Local Scholarship Program awards tuition assistance to women over 21 years of age who reside in Collier or southern Lee County who are seeking an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at a regionally accredited college or university. If you are interested in supporting this effort, contributions to this program may be made through checks payable to “Greater Naples AAUW Charitable Foundation, Inc.,” designated for local scholarships and mailed to GNB/AAUW, PO Box 9742, Naples, FL 34101
Who may apply for a scholarship
Candidate eligibility requirements:
- Women 21 years of age or older
- Currently enrolled in a program of study at an accredited college or university
- Resident of Collier or Southern Lee County
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance
- Good academic standing
- Previous recipients may apply.
Thank you to all candidates who have submitted applications. You will be notified by March 1 of acceptance or non-acceptance.